Delicious

fam

fam
 Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
 Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Tuesday, April 27, 2010

Tuesday

I want this...I've never been a HUGE fan of Vera Bradley...just admired the many ones my friends have had (cough britney cough) but I LOVE THIS ONE!! It's my favorite print and I want it!!

Tonight is the new and FINAL:-( season of the Hills! Alicia came over and we made fried pickles and chicken pouches and we're gonna watch it! A perfect ending to a Tuesday..

2 comments:

  1. Girl, you and your black and white!!! You just can't get enough!!!! Well, you have a bday coming up!!!! Maybe you will get it! xoxox

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's a cute bag. But don't let your whole house look like black/white/swirls. Tim's mom told me about a Vera Bradley warehouse sale in Indiana for 75% off. Another outlet mall is not far from the new house. See this blog note for more info: http://discountfabrichandbags.com/vera-bradley-outlet/

    ReplyDelete