my family moved away this week...and it has been really hard..harder than I thought..
I have my moments where I'm ok-distracted-busy but then I have my sad moments where all I want is my mommy and daddy and puppies..and brother too..
It's REALLY hard to be alone..I don't like being at the apt by myself..I'm lonely...but Ry was off the past 2 days and he did a good job of distracting me!
We got a new dining room table!
I LOVE it! It's exactly what I wanted and it fits perfect in our apartment!
I would post pictures but Ry is still putting together the chairs (i love living with a boy):-)
Friday night me and Ry went to IKEA! it was such a fun trip..we went right when I got off work and had dinner there (yum) and it was fun to pick out things together..some things he liked and I didn't and vice versa but we worked together and we got some good deals!
a cupcake apron for me while I bake!
storage containers for my closet ( I'm really really into this black and white print right now) hence the BLACK dining room table..I'm gonna try and find this fabric and make placemats!

I call these "breakfast in bed trays"-I told Ry no pressure when I bought them:-)
and my favorite item!! a mini chandelier for my scrap closet!! I'm super excited (for Ry) to install this for me!
So it was a successful trip-kinda..the one thing I went for..I didn't get-they were out of stock...o well we found some other cool stuff!
Still organizing/decorating the apt so I don't have pics yet..We have sooooo much stuff! but I am getting rid of ALOT-I already have 2 boxes full for goodwill. Like my mom always says..ur junk can be someone else's treasure!





I love all your new stuff!!!!!!!!!!! I cant wait to see pictures of your new stuff in your apartment! And- I cant wait to see you apartment.
ReplyDeleteI miss you more than you can imagine. I am distracted by unpacking and more unpacking. But I miss you so much sweetie. I love the cupcake apron. I wish you could wear yours and I would wear mine (pink & brown cupcake apron from Sandra) and we would bake cupcakes together. I love the chandelier. Take a picture of your scrap closet when you are done organizing it.
ReplyDelete