Friday after work my sweet friend mandi came over and helped me pack..how nice of a friend is that? packing is the worst..
Saturday was the BIG move..we had TONS of help so it didn't take too long..thank god! so ever since then it has been all about organizing and decorating..it's been FUN! me and ry made up a system..he was in charge of kitchen and living room and I am in charge of bedrooms and bathrooms:-) We have been so fortunate enough to have wonderful family and friends to help us with everything. My WONDERFUL mom stayed all day sat and help us unpack and organize and then my grandma came on sunday and helped hang things and put away more stuff! We are pretty much done..except for a few rooms and areas..everything is looking nice and we LOVE it!!! I especially LOVE the fact that I get to sleep in another 20 min every morning, come home for lunch and get home within 15 min after work!! It's crazy how much of a difference living down the street is..
Here are some BEFORE pics of the apt..I will take and post some AFTER pics once everything is in it's place..(which if you know me at all..it will prob be done by next week:-) haha
our AWESOME kitchen!
walk in pantry..yessss
left side of living room
right side of living room-that door leads to our DECK!!
Master bed
our master bath-with GARDEN TUB!!-I already took a bubble bath in it..haha
our closet..er..MY closet..-i've already filled it up my clothes..ry dosen't seem to mind..
hallway leading to guest bed, bath and closet to the right is laundry
guest bath:-)
and last but not least..my soon to be SCRAP closet!! It's a work in progress but it will be awesome when i'm finished with it!
That's about it..mom and brother have been over everyday since the move and it has been really nice to spend time with them since our time together is getting cut short:-( Mom took us to Costco and walmart and totally spoiled us..we are set!
So far, living with a boy is GREAT! especially my boy! Ry had his first day of work yesterday..he likes it! AND he is off before me everyday..(jealous) yesterday I came home and he had taken out the trash, started laundry and did the dishes..today he made spaghetti dinner for me, mom and brother..I guess you can say I'm spoiled!
I'm super excited for everyone to see the new place..dad gets to see it this weekend..and mom said that before they leave..shes gonna sneak the puppies in to see where I'm living.
nite nite
I love your apartment. You are really turning the bare space pictured above into a real home. I know you will be so happy in your new apartment. Ryan's spagetti was awesome! Thanks for dinner!
ReplyDeleteMom
I cannot wait to come see it in person!!!!!!!!! It looks amazing~and I am sooo proud of you!!!
ReplyDelete