they saw something..prob a duck..
didn't want to look at the camera
Toby was too distracted to look at the camera..
how sweet is this puppy?
got one!
my sweet bruce..I'm gonna miss this boy!
and tobes too!!
I hope me and ry can get a dog soon..I'm gonna have major puppy withdrawls..
We are LOVING our apartment so far!! I have come home for lunch everyday and Ry had thurs and friday off so he was here when I got back...so I was able to spend my lunch break with him!! I'm slowly finding out fun reasons to live with a boy! I haven't had to take the trash out yet or cook!! I'm super spoiled..I have had alot of laundry to do--(ry hates it) but that I don't mind:-)
Friday nite Heidi and Matt came over to see our new place!! They LOVED it!! It was fun to see them again and hang out! We went to our new favorite mexican restaurant and it was sooo yummy! AND-me and ry got our first "apartment-warming" present! From my sweet bestie heidi!
I love it..already hung it up!
We also got a present from my boss and his wife (very surprising) it was a gift bag filled with cleaning supplies, PINK cleaning gloves, tupperware, a cupcake pan, a bottle of wine and a wine opener..it was very unexpected and very sweet. And when my g-ma came over, she brought us a laundry basket of more cleaning supplies-we are set!
Last nite-Tommy and erin came over to see the new place!! it was fun catching up with them and Ry got to see erin's new ROCK:-)
we are super lucky to have great friends and family!!
The movers come tomorrow to my parents house..hopefully they pack slow so I get more time with my family!
Can I have your new address??!? I wish I could see your new place. I am really glad that Heidi got to come see you! I cant wait to see some picture of it when it is all cute and decorated??
ReplyDeleteBinky,
ReplyDeleteI MISS YOU SO MUCH! So does Toby and Bruce!
Love, MOM