L-is for the way you LOOK at me
O-is for the ONLY one I see
V-is VERY VERY extraordinary
E-is EVEN more than anyone that you adore
I definetly had the weekend of LOVE!!!!! My old roomie and GREAT friend Erin is graduating in May with her Masters(yay) and I told her that we should take some graduation shots! So we scheduled them and she mentioned that Tommy wanted a "few" of them together..cool..that works..well Tommy called me about a month ago and this was our conversation:
Tommy: "hey so did I tell you my plan?"
me: "no-what plan?"
Tommy: "well I just went out and bought a really expensive piece of jewelry for erin"
me: "ARE YOU PROPOSING?!"
Tommy: "yes I am and I want you to take pictures while I do it"
I SCREAMED!!!!!! how exciting!!! and I get to be apart of this wonderful MOMENT for them!! He is POPPING the question..and I get to be there and record this wonderful memory!! I couldn't wait!! and it was SUPER hard to keep my mouth shut--but I did!! and she was SUPER surprised and she of course said YES!!!!!
The photo shoot was Sat...Erin had NO CLUE!! hahaha..
right before-erin was waiting on me to tell her the next "pose"
Tommy got on one knee and Erin thought that this was just the next "pose"
then she saw the RING!
SHOCKED!
She said YES!
at this point, I was crying and couldn't even see through the viewfinder!
CONGRATS! Ur ENGAGED!!!
haha she still can't believe it!!
The FUTURE Mr. and Mrs.Duckett!! I'm soo soo happy for them! After 9 years they are engaged!!
The BLING!! He went to Jared and did AWESOME!!
so happy for them!!
LOVE her!!!
check out that BLING!!!
I gave Erin a "congrats ur engaged" wedding magazine with a built in wedding planner!! I can't wait to help her with all the planning!!
What a great weekend!!
btw....Happy Easter!! I'll post pics soon!!
we MOVE next weekend!!! SO EXCITED!!














This is so freaking cool. I think the pictures turned out sooo great. How cool is Tommy to ask you to do the pictures!! I bet that was so amazing to watch!!! You did a great job on the pictures!! They look awesome!!
ReplyDelete