Delicious

fam

fam
 Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
 Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Monday, April 5, 2010

Happy Easter!

this easter was kind of a sad one for me...i realized that this is the last easter we would have in this house..
out of all the moves we have made..this one was the best..i love this state, i love this weather/seasons, i love my friends here, the family is better here:-) haha and especially i LOVE this house...it's my favorite one of all of the ones we have had..I'm really gonna miss it..LOTS of memories in this house..highschool, college, coach, floppy, thumper, getting toby...I'm really gonna miss it..and my family! This house was always here for me even when I would come home from college on the weekends. I am excited to start the next chapter of my life..(NEXT WEEKEND) yikes but I can't help but think of all the good times and bad times in this house..even though I'm getting my OWN apartment-I'm gonna miss my BLUE room..and my own bathroom(I never had my own bathroom till we moved here) I love our kitchen, and our "sitting" room and our big basement...I'd be lying if I said I wasn't gonna miss it..in 2 weeks..it's going to be hard to say goodbye to this house..and my family..
Here is our 2010 Family Easter shot! Usually we match colors on Easter but decided to wear different colors this year..
and here is past Easters at this house..(where we all matched):-)
2009

2008

2007

2006

we have definetly all changed alot! I LOVE my family-am blessed to have them! I hope I get to see them for more Easters to come and we can keep our Easter tradition picture going..if not..I'm sure I'll see them for other holidays..


Bye house-we are all going to miss you!

2 comments:

  1. I love the picture this year!!!!!!!!!!! I want that shirt you have on!!!!!!!! SOOO CUTE!

    I know it is sad to leave the house. But, you are on to a new adventure with your man!!! I want to see picts of the new apt!!! ASAP!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a great display of Easter's past! We look just like Easter eggs. I mean I look like an Easter egg. I better start losing weight so I don't roll over and crack myself.

    ReplyDelete