Delicious

fam

fam
 Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
 Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Sunday, May 2, 2010

very blessed..

Guess what?! Ry's dad bought us the dishes I picked out at Macys!!!! He surprised me when I came home today!! The dining room table was all set up with our new place settings!! He bought them for us as a "apartment-warming" present!

Aren't they AWESOME!?! I LOVE them!! They are Martha stewart:-) I can't wait to pick out cute colorful placemats to go on our new table! I'm super excited to make dinner and eat on our new plates and at our new table!! yay!

It's been quite the busy weekend..and the month of May is going to be SUPER busy!!

Thursday was Korby's birthday and since I couldn't make it to her birthday party at sparkles on sat (insert sad face) I met up with her and alicia and jenna at Bahama Breeze for dinner! It was sooo yummy and sooo much fun!! I love those 4 girls so much-I always, always laugh till my stomach hurts when I'm with them..we even planned another fun trip back to Savannah in July around Jenna's birthday! I cannot wait!!
Alicia and the Birthday girl!!
me and jenna boo!

Saturday I headed to Carrollton to help Tim with a wedding..and boy did it wear me out..like kicked my butt hardcore..9 hours of wedding..9 bridesmaids..uh..I haven't been on my feet for that long in such a LONG time! It was fun though, it was good to work with Tim again and I got to see Jennie cause the reception was at her work!

Today I headed to Atlanta to watch my bestie Heidi and her mom and brother get baptized. It was soooo cool! Her church was very..interesting..I didn't feel like I was at church at all..It was nothing like the Catholic Church. I really enjoyed it..it was just wierd to be going up an escalator to church, with no stained glass windows, with tvs, a band, people wearing jeans, people carrying sodas..it was wierd..but the preacher was very cool..and watching Heidi and her mom and brother get dunked at the same time really brought tears to my eyes. They had a video they played about them and then we watched them get dunked. I'm glad I was able to go! Sallie came also and we went and got lunch afterward and I got to try gluten-free pizza..it was yummy..tasted just like normal pizza!
Sallie, Heidi and me after the Baptism (excuse my shirt-it was SUPER windy)
me and my BESTIE!!
Heidi and her man Matt!

Super fun day/busy weekend! Looking forward to next weekend for Erin and Heidi's graduations for their MASTERS! I'm excited to see everyone from Carrollton!

I'm really really blessed to have such a WONDERFUL boyfriend, AWESOME friends and a GREAT family. Missing my family ALOT-I'm counting down the days to go to IL to visit them Memorial day weekend!


2 comments:

  1. Binky,
    I love the countdown until we get to see you! The Martha Stewart dishes are so nice. That is such a generous gift from Ryan's family. I'm glad you got to work with Tim, but I'm sorry the job kicked your butt. Congrats to Heidi!
    Mom

    ReplyDelete
  2. I miss you! I love your new dishes. They are super awesome and very you. I am so glad you got to see Heidi. I know that was super important to her so I am happy you got to be with her on her big day! I wish I could be with yall. It makes me sad that I'm not in the picture with yall. Silly AF moving me away from my ladybugs!!! What are they thinking???

    ReplyDelete