Delicious

fam

fam
 Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
 Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Sunday, May 9, 2010

Long post

Hello!
Thought I would update about what I've been up to!

Me and Ry ate our first meal on our new dining room table and with our new dishes!! We made Cashew Chicken..it was yummy!
Wed was Cinco De Mayo and when me and Esther got off work we headed to Laredos to meet our boys for Margaritas and cheese dip! I got cheese dip with fajita chicken, beef and shrimp in it..omg it was good!!
Esther and Gantt!
me and ry:-)

Thursday I took pictures of the lovely Earwood ladies as a mothers day present for their mom! Pics turned out great..here are some..
And..my FAVORITE one..
Hope their mommy loves them!

Sat was the BIG day for Heidi and Erin! They both graduated with their masters from West Georgia! So I headed to carrollton to watch them graduate! The ceremony was in the new auditorium..I haven't been in there and wow was it nice..wish I could have graduated in that. After the ceremony I went to Erin's for a cookout with family and friends and...SHE ASKED ME TO BE A BRIDESMAID IN HER WEDDING! YAY! I'm so excited..I already have a shower theme picked out already..haha..had it thought out when tommy told me he was planning to propose..before she even said yes.. haha
Later that nite I headed to Atlanta to celebrate with Heidi! Fun day with friends..so happy for them..they worked very hard to get this degree!
Heidi and me (missing our other ladybug)
me with the GRADUATES!
Erin and me
The Graduates with their "Hoods"!
New UWG coliseum!
me and erin at her cookout
bout to go out with heidi!

Today is Mothers day! Happy Mothers day mommie!! I couldn't be with my mommy today but I sent her a card and box of cookies from Mrs. Fields and I'm thinking about her all day. Grandma and Grandpa came over and me and Ry made them brunch..we made pancakes, bacon, bisquits and gravy and had fruit..it was yummy! and grandma made me this...
an AWESOME new apron!!
I LOVE IT!!!
its even got little doggie buttons!!
and she made us a center piece for our table..
we are thinking red as our accent color..but still not sure! haha

Happy Mothers Day mommy!! I love you and miss you very much!!

19 more days till CHICAGO with my family!!

2 comments:

  1. Andrea, Thank you so much for my Mrs. Fields cookies and brownies. YUM! I loved my card too. I miss you. It looks like you are very busy. The Earwood photo session is fantastic! The girls are lovely and the pics turned out great. Congrats to Heidi and Erin! How wonderful for them to have their Master's already. How sweet of Erin to invite you to be a bridesmaid. The apron Grandma made you is so cute. It sounds like you and Ryan made a nice brunch for Grandma and Grandpa. Wish I was there, but I'll see you in a few weeks.
    Love, Mom

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your dinner looks really yummy!!! I really like your new table! It looks awesome

    The girls pictures are amazing!!! I love them. You did a great job. My favorite is the same as yours. That picture needs to be a 8x10 in their house.

    I am so happy you got to celebrate with the lovley grads. I really wish I were there too.

    I LOVE your shoes in that pic with Heidi.

    I love you!

    ReplyDelete