Delicious

fam

fam
 Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
 Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Monday, March 4, 2013

Valentines Day

I'm way behind on my posting..it's March and I'm posting about Valentines Day! opps..life has been busy..great and fun but busy!! This was our 8th Valentines Day together! Our Valentines Day was great..usually we stay in and cook a yummy dinner but decided to go out to eat on this one since we have a baby on the way and it might be one of the last "date nights" for a while. Ry took me to this really yummy restaurant in town and got me sushi..(the cooked kind) it was sooo good!! He also got me flowers and chocolate covered strawberries! Love him!

I also made this valentines day wreath! got the idea from pinterest of course:-) 
valentine decorations! 
Hope everyone else had a great day of LOVE!

No comments:

Post a Comment