Delicious

fam

fam
 Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
 Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Friday, March 29, 2013

Holidays

I LOVE holidays!! Esp decorating for them!!
 
this is my cute shamrock I hung on our front door for St. Pattys Day! I love the sparkles!

and I of course made my favorite on St. Patricks day! Corned beef and potatoes (I don't like cabbage) It was soooo yummy!!!
 
these are my cute bunny decorations I put in our front yard! B let me copy her! aren't they so cute?! 

I made this tulip wreath for SPRING!! Thank you pinterest! super pretty and EASY!

and some more spring colors for inside! I love spring!! almost as much as fall!!

I made these cute carrot cake cupcakes for work! they were so yummy! everyone loved them! My co-workers said they are going to miss my baking while I'm on maternity leave! haha 
 
I am soooo soooo excited to start celebrating holidays when our baby girl gets here! Holidays are always so much more fun when there are kids involved!!
 
Happy Spring!!

1 comment:

  1. Loooove it all!! That food looks amazing! Yummmm. The carrot cupcakes are aforable!

    ReplyDelete