my 2 best friends threw me the most amazing baby shower! what a great day it was! I had no idea what the theme was, I was just told to wear red! I was so surprised when I showed up and saw all the ladybug decorations! so cute!! Everything was perfect!!
We played the match the baby name to the celebrity..which I of course ROCKED at! haha super fun!
we also played a game where everyone brought a onsie to represent themselves and I had to guess who brought which one..(similar to the game we played at my lingerie shower-except with onsies instead of underwear) haha
There were lots yummy things to eat and great company! It was great to see all my closest friends and catch up! miss all of them so much!!
they had pics of ry and I as babies! so cute!
jar of pickles! LOVE
all the presents! yay
4 generations (baby in belly)
it was so special to have my mom there! So glad she could come!
B, me and C!
the party planners!!!
kinda hard to see, but everyone who came!!
the ladybugs with their moms!
all our loot! we scored big!! a BIG thank you to everyone who came and for all the amazing gifts! we cannot wait to use everything for our lil girl!!
We truly are so blessed!

YAY!! Love the pictures!! They all came out so cute!! So happy you got so many goodies!!! xoxo
ReplyDelete