We had a great weekend!! I had LOTS of baby luck! haha I did lots of shopping for baby and found some amazing deals!
Friday, one of my coworkers invited me to this church consignment sale, it was awesome and they had really really nice stuff..
here are my finds!
a easter dress..these dresses are usually $60-$70, I got it for $25!!
a beautiful Christmas dress (the top has pretty pearls) for also $25
a pottery barn dress for $5!! B is going to monogram it for us!!
a tummy time play pad for $5, I saw this at the store this weekend for over $20! woohoo
and these beautiful blocks for $5! I'm super excited about these because I have been on the hunt for pastel wooden blocks and can't find them anywhere..they are all primary colors! I wanted these for our maternity pics and for her room! and they are sooo pretty!!
I also got a wipe warmer for $5!! We scored big! I can't wait to go to this sale again in the fall! :-)
this weekend, M came to visit! We had such a great time!! She helped me do some baby shopping and was a HUGE help..I have been having major decision making problems lately, I just can't ever make up my mind and she was there to save the day!
trying on baby carriers for me! haha
aren't these bows adorable?! Can't wait to see them on baby R!
the weekend was filled with lots of catching up, girl time, shopping, eating and we ended the weekend with breakfast at waffle house (of course) and mani/pedis!
Love her! and can't wait for her next visit!!
Hope everyone else had a great weekend!!









Looks like s super fun weekend!!! I looove all your baby finds! xoxo
ReplyDelete