Pregnancy Highlights:
How far along? 32 weeks
Size of baby: Bok Choy-no idea what that is but she's 4 lbs.
Weight Gain: 10 lbs from original weight
Maternity Clothes: all maternity! pjs are the best though!
Gender: It's a GIRL!!!
Movement: less movement this week-getting crammed in there because she's growing. But the movement I do feel sometimes takes me breath away..strong girl!
Sleep: not so great, bathroom breaks are 2-3 times a night:-(
and pregnancy insomnia is starting to happen..
Symptoms: bad bachaches:-( charlie horses in legs:-(
I feel like a upside down turtle when I try to get out of bed and off the couch. HA!
I feel like a upside down turtle when I try to get out of bed and off the couch. HA!
What I miss: Tuna
Cravings: milkshakes and cupcakes & ICE WATER
Aversions: none really
Best moment so far: OUR AMAZING BABY SHOWER!!
also, got our 3d ultrasound and got to see her face! stubborn baby-only got one good pic because she wouldn't move or drop her hand. she was sucking her hand the whole time! super cute!
and the breastfeeding class at the hospital was very helpful and made me super excited!
What I am looking forward to: putting away all our gifts from the shower and starting to decorate the nursery! Got our crib delivered last week! yay!!
Funny story: I am really starting to show, it's quite obvious that I am pregnant now! Strangers are asking me what I'm having and when I'm due. (and giving random advice)
At the mall a couple a weeks ago i was looking for a bathroom and an employee saw me and asked if I was looking for the maternity section..I said "no, bathroom" and she said "over here by maternity" haha
our baby girl!
2 months to go!!

No comments:
Post a Comment