Delicious

fam

fam
 Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
 Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Friday, July 11, 2014

my birthday

I had a great birthday this year! my second birthday as a mommy! we woke up and headed to waffle house for a yummy breakfast and to see daddy and uncle J at work! it was super yummy!


after breakfast we went to the mall to do some shopping! 
waiting for the mall to open..we might have had a little dance party in the car while waiting!

when daddy got home, he surprised me with my FAVORITE cake! he had it special delivered! and i got my super awesome present! a new camera!! I was totally surprised!
we went to dinner at red lobster because I really wanted crab legs and never get them and it was sooo good! the J's joined us for dinner!

this girl makes my birthday great!! xoxo
here's to my last year in my twenties!!


No comments:

Post a Comment