Delicious

fam

fam
 Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
 Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Friday, July 4, 2014

Happy Fourth of July

We had a good day! We woke up and I made bug a Fourth of July toast for breakfast! She ate the blueberries off first and then the toast! She's not a fan of bananas anymore-thought I would give it a try! I set up her water table outside and pool and we played outside for a bit! The Js came over and we grilled out! We had ribs, potatoe salad, pasta salad, corn on the cob and jello! And for dessert I made my blueberry cobbler again because everyone loved it and we had so many blueberries left! We had a pretty laid back day but it was nice! Happy Fourth!
Our sweet girl last year and this year for the fourth! It was her first holiday last year! She has changed so much in just a year! Our walking, talking, sweet little bug! 





No comments:

Post a Comment