Delicious

fam

fam
 Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
 Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Sunday, July 20, 2014

blueberries, blueberries, blueberries

we went to our first story time here in town and the theme was BLUEBERRIES! R's favorite! They read the story "blueberries with Sal" and we colored a blueberry picture and ate blueberry muffins! R had fun! she loved seeing all the other kids! she is sooo social!! They invited us to go blueberry picking with them at a local farm! it was soooo fun! I've never picked any fruit before so this was my first as well! R carried the bucket and actually picked the blueberries off the bushes! She ate them faster than I could pick them! The smile she had the whole time made the whole trip! she loved it! We got a whole bucket full of blueberries for $4! we came home and ate some more and I made a few baked creations with them! It was really fun!
storytime fun 







eating the blueberries



our friend T was there!






yum yum yum




I made this blueberry cobbler..twice! it was so good!

she loved that too..can't you tell?
she's gonna turn into a blueberry!

It was a really fun day with my girl! daddy was excited about all the blueberries we got and the yummy goods I made! there is also a peach orchard nearby so maybe we will go peach picking with daddy soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment