Delicious

fam

fam
 Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
 Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Saturday, September 7, 2013

K & B's wedding

last week we went to GA for a fun visit and because 2 really great friends of ours were getting married! This was a special wedding because 1. ry and I were in the wedding together (our second wedding together) and 2. Ry introduced the bride and groom..well..kinda..they knew each other before but ry got them to start dating!!
 
here are pics from the rehearsal dinner..R got to come and stayed with pops and sasa during the wedding!



bride and her bridesmaids







 
with aunt J!
 
having fun at rehearsal!
 
the morning of the wedding we got up and all got our hair done together then went to the brides house for lunch and to get ready and start pictures!
 
her BEAUTIFUL dress..it was amazing!

me and A

bride getting her makeup done

 


pretty flower in the brides hair

my outfit and hair


me and E

bride and MOH


me and the beautiful bride!

J and me having fun behind the scenes 

seeing each other for the first time


haha

so sweet


love them! 

me and my handsome hubby 

west ga girls! 


 
their pretty cake..yummy too
 
this was the grooms cake..if you know the groom..you know this is perfect..it's an X Box controller!

first dance! 


they're married!!!



I'm so sad this pic didn't turn out but it's a pic of all the west ga girls together!! I hope the real photographer got some good ones! Love all these girls sooo much!!
 
with the bestie! 
me and M!!

leaving for vegas!! 
 
it was a fun celebration!! We are so honored and happy they asked us to be apart of their special day!
love them!
 


2 comments:

  1. Such a beautiful wedding!!! You looked amazing! And I think R was a big hit! It's so sweet that you and Ry were in another wedding together.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You were a GORGEOUS bridesmaid! I'm so glad that I got to see you!

    ReplyDelete