Delicious

fam

fam
 Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
 Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Tuesday, September 24, 2013

baby update

officially tried baby food!
this is the look we got at first bite! hahahaha 

ick carrots


really mom? haha she liked them though..I guess they were just sour at first. I would imagine that's the face I would make too if all I had ever tasted was breast milk and oatmeal.

in the am!

aunt sara's birthday was the other day and sadly we couldn't see her because she lives so far away..so we sent her this cute pic! she loved it!

tummy time

everything in the mouth!

including hands.

yum

she loves story time..she loves to touch the pages and see all the bright colors and pictures!

she also likes to turn the page..(with assistance)

LOVES her jumpy toy!

 
the other night we went to dinner with some of daddy's coworkers. before we left I made sure to change her and feed her full..also gave her some teething gel so she wouldn't be fussy. I thought she would fall asleep as soon as we got in the car and sleep through dinner..no way..baby's run the show..not only did she not sleep..she fussed all through dinner..which is not like her at all...she's usually very content in her car seat..I had to leave early with her..I ate my dinner fast and excused us..luckily daddy's coworkers were very understanding..
as soon as we got in the car to leave..she fell right asleep..WHAT THE HECK!? geez..guess she didn't wanna be there..so home we went...with mommy's tummy ache and all..
I snapped this pic and sent it to Ry as soon as we left..I titled it "really?!" 
 

guess what she's doing in this pic? hahaha makes me laugh sooo hard!
It was quite the explosion for sure!

I got these cool new teething necklaces..they are fashionable for mommy and yummy for baby!


went to gigi's cupcakes and she wanted a bite! not yet though..

going for a nature walk on the first day of fall..she LOVES being outside!




we sat in a highchair for the first time the other night. we went out to dinner to Mexican! she did great!


she is very interested in our food and drinks lately..I let her play with my straw on my cup and she had fun! She kept putting the straw in her mouth but can't quite figure out how to suck the liquid up! haha





at waho for lunch



 
my favorite pic of us..daddy snapped this while we were napping..love her soo much!!

3 comments:

  1. Love her tummy time pictures!!!! Strong baby!!!! We LOVE if you give a mouse a cookie!!! I ADORE that picture of y'all that's daddy took!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the pictures of her first eating food, priceless! That's so funny about her falling asleep after you left.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Also those teething necklaces are SUPER cool!

    ReplyDelete