Delicious

fam

fam
 Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
 Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Saturday, September 7, 2013

baby update

I'm starting to realize that our baby is getting big lately!! It's exciting and sad at the same time! I love her to DEATH!! She's the sweetest, cutest baby ever..I know I'm a little biased! We have had some fun days lately!
 
sweet girl 

daddy cooked us dinner the other night and grilled out! we had fun watching daddy!

"watcha cookin daddy? smells good" haha

me and my girl


at our 4 month checkup..we had mean shots..but she was a trooper again! the doctor gave us snoopy bandaids!

and we got a sticker! haha



sleeping sweet

I picked this outfit out when we found out we were having a girl and I was so excited I didn't even think of the season she would fit into it in. So we did a little photo shoot inside before she outgrows it! It's too hot to wear outside and by the time it cools off..it won't fit anymore!
isn't she cute?! 

playing with her bunny!!





hanging out with shi

playing video games with daddy..(love this pic)

we took this on national doggie day! Shi loves her sister!

haha "enough with the pics mom"

this was sasa's rattle when she was a baby and she gave it to R! right now..everything is going in the mouth!

my favorite picture ever!! haha
everyone says she looks like
1.the old man from UP
2. garth from Wayne's world
3.the little girl from despicable me
haha it's officially the background on my phone!

sasa sent this pic when she was babysitting!

out shopping with mom and sasa!


when we went to ga for a visit..we met up with Aunt E and Uncle T for some yummy dinner at the OG!

haha



pops has nicknamed R "BOO" and says she looks like Boo from Monsters Inc.what do you think?

eating oatmeal..she LOVES IT!! can't you tell from her face?

she says "mmm" after every bite..it's adorable..I'm gonna have to get it on video!

ALMOST sitting up on her own..playing with her new bee from sasa! She SPOILS us!!



crazy chicken head..this was after a long nap!

"I'm up mommy..come get me"




this was a pic at 20 weeks when she was inside me and 20 weeks old outside of me!
I think her lips and nose are the same! so cool!

we have almost rolled over back to tummy..we are trying sooo hard but our shoulder keeps getting in the way!!



she LOVES her bouncy toy!!

sasa bought us this new puppy!! His name is BOO just like her!!

I love how she is holding his hand!

this is the face that greets me when she wakes up from a nap!:-)

so happy when she wakes up!

we have officially found our feet!

a new camera toy from Aunt B!! just like mommy!
 
side note...all my pics are from my phone..I hardly use my camera anymore..it's just more convenient! I'm gonna have to break that baby out again soon!
 
 

2 comments:

  1. Love her picture update!! I'm obsessed with all her bows!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. 1) I love the outfit that you picked out for her and the photo shoot in her chair
    2) The picture of R in those glasses is one of my favorite pictures
    3) I absolute adore the picture of R on her tummy next to her daddy.
    4) I totally think that R looks like Boo! Boo is the cutest little thing, just like R!

    ReplyDelete