Delicious

fam

fam
 Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
 Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Tuesday, September 24, 2013

babys first beach trip

a couple weeks ago we had our first family vacation..it was R's first trip to the beach! we had such a wonderful relaxing time..full of many firsts for our sweet baby!
loaded up and on our way..R did great on the 8 hour trip..only had to stop 3 times for feedings.

shi got to come too...she stayed at doggie camp..I'll post pics of that too!

we made it..her first view of the ocean!!

going to the pool with mommy






she loved the water!!

 
playing in the mirror at the condo.. 





all dressed up for mommy and daddy's anniversary dinner!

thanks for our cute bow aunt B!!

the restaurant has a giant saltwater tank with lots of fish..she LOVED looking at all the fish!









didn't mind the water..or the sand..



had to get our traditional donuts from Thomas's donuts!!

we went on a few morning walks with mommy! she loved this and fell asleep a few times!














Call me! haha

I was trying to get some cute pictures of her in this cute outfit I bought her. I bought this at the craft fair before she was even born..knowing she would wear it at the beach..but of course she wouldn't look up..o well..the top of her head is still cute!


dinner date!
 
one of the many beautiful sunsets!


this girl LOVES dogs!!

in the big pool with mommy and daddy

haha silly daddy wearing her sunglasses!

first nap on the beach









first time in the sand..





she mostly stared at the sunset..she was in awe!















 we had a BLAST!! we were sad to leave but will be back soon!! It was sooo fun to see her reaction to so many new things!! I'm so glad she loved the beach so much!! Hopefully we will have many many more family memories there!!

2 comments:

  1. I LOVE all your pictures!!!! They are all so great! My favorites are the one of r and daddy on the beach and the black and white one of you girls!! Precious!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love all of her baby firsts!!! You have such a cute family!!!

    ReplyDelete