Friday when I got off work I headed to Ry's and he had dinner made (tacos yum) we watched some tv and went to bed early..fridays are always sooo exhausting..
Saturday I headed to Carrollton and got my hair did!! It feels so good to be blonde again! haha..filled in roots and all. After my hair I went to visit my old work and Tim took some pictures of me with my camera for my website. I'm always the one behind the camera so it was super fun being on the other side of it..he took some great shots!! Then after that I met up with erin for lunch at the pub..it was so good to catch up..i miss living with her!! then I headed back to Ry's and we ate dinner and watched movies (so laid back):-)
then Sunday..we slept in..BIG TIME..time change has messed us up so much..and then we headed to Douglasville to visit Ry's good friend "doo doo" and maryanne and sweet baby aubree..I took her 3 month pictures..can't beilieve shes 3 months already...here are the pics..she did a great job once again!!
such a cute easter bunny!
Happy girl!!
Maryanne and doo doo recently got engaged so I snapped this one to capture the ring!! It turned out cute!!
Another fun weekend!! Next weekend Ry's mom is coming into town for a visit!! I'm excited because I haven't seen her since before Thanksgiving!!
Lots of changes are happening this month and next..happy and sad changes..pray for me to get through all this stress!
Happy week!
xoxo




Ok. I totally looooooooove your new pictures. You look so cute. Tim did awesome, as always!! Did I know that 'doo doo' had a baby??? That seems like news to me, but I'm sure you told me and my amazing short term memory just forgot. Anyway I love her little pictures. She is way too cute and you did a great job. I like her bunny ears!!! Are you doing okay with the parents leaving?? YOUR GONNA LIVE WITH A BOY!!!!!!!!!!! :o) Don't worry... it's fun!
ReplyDeleteSweetie,
ReplyDeleteBe positive! Think about the changes as an adventure. We will all get through this. And you know I'll only be a phone call away. Your photo pics by Tim are amazing! I love them. You did a nice job with the new banner at the top of your page.
Love, Mom