Saturday morning I met my friend amanda at my old work (PI) to get pics of lil joseph done..it's already his 6 month!! I can't believe it! He did a GREAT job..and it was good to see my old coworkers..i miss them..just not that hectic job!
then after that ry came to town and we got ready to meet one of my bestie's heidi and her new man for a double date! We met at Joe's crab shack for dinner (yummy) and then went and saw Alice and wonderland 3D at IMAX! It was fun!!! and I LOVE matt! I totally approve..He's my favorite out of all her boyfriends..he is so nice and he seems to treat her so well..so was so happy!! I'm super happy for her! Here are pics from our fun double date!!me and my man!
heidi and her man!
besties for life
our fancy drinks! Heidi got a drink called shark attack and when the waitress brought it,she screamed "ATTENTION PLEASE! SHARK ATTACK EVERYONE OUTTA THE WATER!" haha heidi screamed..haha..they were yummy drinks!!
us and our lame 3D glasses! haha
heidi and matt! cute!!
me and my goob of a boyfriend..why he is doing that with his thumb..dont know..haha
Sunday was lazy day..puppy park and cleaning! Already can't wait for next weekend..I'm gettin my hair did! woo hoo!
Have a great week! xoxo
I so wish I could have been there. I love Joe's Crab Shack (and Brett LOOOOVEEES it) We could have totally fit in! I want a fancy drink. Your hair looks amazing!!! I love the curls! You and Ryan are so cute! I think Matt is a way cutie pie too!!! Miss you!
ReplyDelete