Fridays are usually exhausting for me being the end of the week..but after dinner with Ry's family on friday..I had alot of energy..wierd..the next thing I knew..it was 11:30..and I wasn't tired..soooo i remembered that New Moon came out at midnite so I convinced Ry to take me to Wal-mart..no big deal..we'll run in real quick..grab the dvd and go..small town of villa rica..there won't be any lines..WRONG! we walked through walmart looking at the easter stuff..stalling for 20 min or so..and as soon as we walked towards the electronics section..thats when we saw it..the LONG line filled with teenagers and their moms that led all the way to the front of the store..I looked and ry..and he looked at me and i said "nope not waiting..don't need it that bad" haha but as we were about to leave..the line started moving..fast..so we jumped in line and got the movie within 10 mins! SUCCESS!! haha
isn't he sweet to take me and wait in line with me?! haha..his mean face is not about the lines..its for the RANDOM rednecks that wanted to have RANDOM conversations with us...hahaha..some drove all the way from Alabama so that they could get the movie an hour early with the time diffierence, and they felt the need to tell us..haha...only at walmart..in villa rica! We went home and started watching it..I didn't last through 10 mins and I was out..haha
we had quite the family weekend! we got together with Ry's mom's side of the family for a "mini reunion." His family is so sweet....quite the entertaining group of people..haha..I met some of his cousins I've never met before..
Ry and his mom:-)
Ry with Grandpa and Grandpa Bennett..isn't his g-ma the cutest little italian lady?
father, daughter, mother
some of the ladies!
me and my BOYFRIEND:-)
Sunday came home and went to dinner with MY family...dad was home this weekend from IL..it's getting closer and closer to them having to leave..trying not to think about it...
Ready to get through this next work week so that I can get to NEXT weekend!!
Have a great week!
xoxo


Im so glad you had a nice and fun weekend. I didnt get New Moon so I am jealous that you did. I still dont even have Twilight! I need to get on that!!! Miss you.
ReplyDeletePS- I really like the last picture of you and Ryan.
Very nice pictures. I missed you last weekend, but I'm glad you had fun! Next weekend maybe we can go see the Princess Diana exhibit.
ReplyDeleteMom