Delicious

fam

fam
 Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
 Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Wednesday, February 17, 2010

soooo cold!

Why is it still cold? I'm sooo ready to ditch the snuggie and scarves and boots and hats and coats for the flip flops, sundresses, sunglasses, tank tops and swim suits..WELL..maybe not that last one..Not ready for the bathing suit yet..I've gained alot of weight since starting this new job..probably because I sit in front of a computer all day instead of chasing after 2 years olds to get them to smile..I enjoy my job..i really do..but i cannot WAIT to have my own photography studio..it's my love..hence the blog name..
So my goal was to go to the gym 3 times a week but has been brought down to 1 day a week..it's just too COLD..i get home from work exhausted as it is and wanna get into my pjs right away..im convinced that once it starts to warm up..I'll go more..PROMISE!!!
I started a class at the gym called ZUMBA!!! it's SUPER fun!!!

It's a dance workout class to latin music!! I LOVE it..but wished I had a friend to go with..haven't made any friends at the class yet..I need to start going the same day same time..but my schedule is all messed up...

praying for WARM weather and going to cuddle with my mommy and watch american idol!! BYE! xoxo

2 comments:

  1. I wish I could go to dance class with you!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know you skip the gym because you want to stay home and watch American Idol with me!

    ReplyDelete