Delicious

fam

fam
 Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
 Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Sunday, February 28, 2010

Happy Weekend!

Happy Weekend:

get off work (WOOHOO)
fight rush hour to get to Villa Rica
meet the boy at O'Charleys for dinner
watch a movie before bed
fall asleep before 10 pm..(I'm old)
wake up
brush teeth
realize I feel asleep with makeup on (ehh)
wash face (twice)
wake the boy up
head to waffle house (yum)
eat chocolate chip waffle, covered hashbrowns & EXTRA bacon (double yum)
shower
put pjs back on (new ones)
watch movie with boy (Richie Rich)
drive back home (in pjs still)
eat dinner with family (and dad:-)
watch another movie with fam
fall asleep yet again before 10pm
wake up
eat donuts (YUM thanks dad)
shower
take nap (why am i so tired?)
meet Bianca & Maddie at dog park with pups
play with pups
come home
go to walmart with mom
spend way too much money
come home
eat pizza with mom and brother (and pups)
start laundry (ehh)
work on diaper cake
finish diaper cake (yay)
BLOG!

where did the weekend go??? I don't wanna go to work tomorrow! why can't it be 4 day work weeks and 3 day weekends?! I've been really drained lately..the work week really wears me out..it might be the weather..it's warm then it's cold..then in between..it's suppossed to snow tues..NOOOOO I want spring!!
here are pics from the relaxing weekend..(puppy park and gift I made for my friend-I can't go to her baby shower so I made her a diaper cake..I'm gonna drop it by her work this week!!

Brucey at the park
Toby LOVING the park

my friend Bianca's dog Maddie came to play! shes so cute and little!

the pups playin!

Diaper cake I made! It's a BOY!

and I topped it off with a teddy bear!

nite nite!! xoxo

2 comments:

  1. We had a good weekend together! Too bad Dad had to leave so early. Boo-hoo! I should have went to the dog park too. Your friend will love her gift!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love that your blog is mostly about what you ate this weekend!!! Haha!! I wish I could have some waffle house. The closest one is 99 miles away. I could kill some hashbrowns. I LOOOOVE Richie Rich. "That's not a house, that's a whole 'hood" haha. We have a dog park here too... We go all the time... Scout has lotd of friend. Dale has none- she just likes her tennis ball!!!

    ReplyDelete