Last week was a rough week..work was really tough and busy and Ry's nana died..it was very upsetting just because on Valentines day (last sunday) she was doing sooo much better at the hospital..and then monday..god decided that he needed her more..It's been very hard for the family..even though nana wasn't "blood related" (shes Ry's stepmom's mom) we were closest to her..she was such a sweet lady and will greatly be missed..please pray for Ry and his family to get through this..it's been hard...
we went to the wake on thursday night but decided not to go to the funeral since it was in Nashville on friday..plus dad and stacy needed someone to watch the puppies..so me and Ry stayed back...
so on to a VERY relaxing weekend..friday after we got off work me and ry met my mommy for red lobster for dinner..it was sooo yummy..then we came back to Ry's parents to feed the puppies and we turned in slightly early for the night..
Today has been VERY relaxing..we went to Publix..and $100 later..we left with alot of groceries...(don't go to the grocery store hungry)
Ry's friend Barron came over for dinner and Ry made really yummy lettuce wraps for appetizer and steak and green beans for dinner! and I was in charge of DESSERT!!! While we were at the grocery store..I found these....

these strawberries looked like they were on steroids..haha they were mouth watering! So I made strawberry shortcake for dessert..

needless to say..we are FULL and happy!!
Tomorrow I am making homeade apple crisp (Ry's dad and stepmoms favorite) so it will be ready whenever they get home from TN!!
Hope everyone else is having a great weekend!!
xoxo
I want some!
ReplyDeleteWhat about Olive Garden?
ReplyDelete