Delicious

fam

fam
 Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
 Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Sunday, February 14, 2010

Happy Heart Day!

Happy Valentines day!!
Me and Ry celebrated our 5th Valentines day! wow..can't believe it's been 5 already! Because we both have a problem with "waiting" we exchanged gifts on friday..Ry got me a box of chocolates, a stuffed puppy named "sweet Clyde" and the flinstones movie that I have been wanting for forever..the flowers are from daddy Anderson:-) Ry loved his gifts too!
Saturday we lounged around the house and then went to one of our favorite restaurants "Little Hawaiian" for dinner, it was sooooo yummy. After dinner we went to see the movie "Valentines Day" which was very disapointing but it was still fun to be together. Overall, a nice relaxing Valentines day!!



and it SNOWED in Georgia!!! It was so beautiful and I loved just looking out the window at it..thinking how much I missed the snow so much..so I decided to take the dogs outside to play in the pretty snow with them..well after falling on my butt twice..i decided to head back inside and that I didn't miss it that much anymore..haha..but of course..by the next morning..it was mostly gone..

2 comments:

  1. I love you and Ryan's snow picture. It looks like it should be on a Christmas Card!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Toby wants to sleep with Sweet Clyde!

    ReplyDelete