Delicious

fam

fam
 Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
 Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Tuesday, December 24, 2013

decking the halls

I love decorating for Christmas time!! this year I was esp excited because it was R's first Christmas! AND we were able to put up our new tree!! (Ry and I got it SUPER discounted last year at a target after Christmas sale) we now have a BIG tree! We laughed and said we're grown ups now!
I think R liked the tree! she stared at the lights and smiled (she smiles at everything though) and she felt the branches and liked touching the ornaments! I snapped some pics of her with the tree (of course I did)
















no chimney in this house so we hung our stockings on the counter with care haha



hanging her new ornament on the tree!


 
our new ornaments this year! 
from grandma and grandpa!

from mommy and daddy

from mommy and daddy

I hung our past 4 year Christmas cards! it was so cool to look back
Engaged, married, expecting and then family! so cool! what a blessed couple of years we have had!

a little decorating on the outside..we will decorate with lights once we BUY a home!

and had to put a little Christmas cheer in baby's room!
This was my pink tree I used on my desk at work...sasa bought new ornaments for it for R to have as her own little tree! thanks sasa!

baby sized



LOVE our tree!!!

 
and we decked the doggie too! haha she needed Christmas cheer with her scarf!
Note:she looks sad in this pic but she was just sleepy..lazy!!!

1 comment: