Life is so great with my baby! we are having so much fun getting ready for the holidays!
playing with toys
new face haha
I attempted to make baby food!
It was pretty easy and I liked doing it! R liked the food at first but then decided she didn't like it anymore..I'm gonna try again though because she had a cold when she decided not to eat it anymore.
I made sweet potatoes and a pear/plum mix
my babys first cold...heartbreaking...
we got lots of snuggles to get well. she is all better now!
Thank you to whoever invented the humidifier and boogie sucker!
playing on daddy!!
playing with C;-)
sweet sleeper
haha
our friend c gave us these little people and she loves them!
there is a Cinderella (C) and snow white (R)
best friends!
I made some breastmilk popsicles the other day for her! she LOVED them! They are yummy and help with teething gums! (still no teeth yet)
hahaha my 3 favorites!
running errands with mommy! thanks C for our baby boots!
playing with mommy
after our family pics for our Christmas card
go bucks!
daddy dressed her!! bow and everything! I was impressed!
drinking coffee with mommy (not really)
R got a package in the mail the other day!!
presents!! from grandma and grandpa!!
she got a jingle bell book and a babys first ornament! sooo cute!
thanks mom and dad!
at the doctor with mommy :-(
The only thing I bought black Friday was these ADORABLE elephant slippers from pottery barn kids! aren't they sooo cute?! I couldn't help myself! and they keep babys feet warm too!
I went to MOPS this month and this was our craft!! a photo ornament! isn't it cute?!
we have started giving R puffs! she LOVES them!!
haha didn't know what to do at first but she's a pro at eating them now! she even picks them up out of my hand and puts them in her mouth to chew! BIG GIRL!
the other day..daddy let r play with his phone and wasn't paying attention and she drooled all over his phone..he went to call someone and his phone didn't work!! hahahaha water damage or should I say DROOL DAMAGE!!! after putting his phone in rice (it really works) it started working again! He was telling some people at work and one of Ry's managers bought R this fun toy that you put the Iphone in..so she can still play with it and it keeps the phone safe..from baby drool! hahaha
she loves her new toy!
helping wrap presents for all the waffle house kids! she was a great help! even if she ate the Christmas paper!
getting stronger!! she can pull herself up onto her knees!
lazy days are the best
please note..there are a lot of pjs pics! Since it has been getting cold out and R was sick...we pretty much stayed inside all day everyday! staying warm in our pjs! plus aren't they cute?! thanks sasa! she keeps us stocked with super warm and cozy and CUTE pajamas!!
I love your baby updates! All the pictures are so precious. Im obsessed with her slippers!
ReplyDelete