Delicious

fam

fam
 Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
 Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Monday, December 23, 2013

baby update

mommy's little errand helper


love this gummy grin

duck face haha

and sometimes we have this face!
haha she was hungry and tired..mommy fixed it quickly!

she fell asleep on mommy..doesn't happen often anymore..soaking it all in!

I'm making this face because her bedtime was in 1 hour! but I didn't have the heart to wake her up!

BED HEAD!!

sippy cup!

I miss her when she sleeps!! so much! (even though I enjoy a break sometimes)

I set her down by all those toys and looked up and there she was! a girl on the move!





this was so funny..she grabbed the cart and wouldn't let go..she was so excited to push! she laughed the whole time!

helping daddy with fantasy football

haha

she loved the yogurt drops and then around the time of this picture decided she didn't like them anymore but now she is back to liking them again (crazy girl!!)




how'd you get under there?!

she's got this!

haha


may have to lower the crib soon! I came to get her from her nap, opened the door and found her like this! haha

mommy..let me out!

eating puffs

LOVE those dimple knuckles

she LOVES puffs and likes to feed herself! our big girl!!

1 comment: