Delicious

fam

fam
 Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
 Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Thursday, October 18, 2012

sweet C

A very best friend of mine came home to visit a couple weekends ago and I got to meet her sweet baby (my neice) for the first time!! It was soooo great to see B and meet sweet C..I am so in love with this baby! She is the happiest, cutest baby ever!! It was a really fun weekend spent with them!
me and C! how cute is she?! she looks just like her daddy!!

B treated us to a spa day for H's upcoming wedding!

the ladybugs with our mini ladybug!

I can't get enough of this sweet face!




It was sooo hard to leave her because I know that next time I see her she will not look the same
(babies change soooo fast)
I am so very happy though that they are moving closer to us! They are moving from Las Vegas to Louisiana!! That's 2 states away from me! woohoo!!

later that night after I got home..B sent me this pic..C in her halloween pjs from us!!
ADORABLE!!
Love this little cookie sooooooo much!!!
xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment