My friend B did this on her blog and said I could steal it from her! Thanks B:-)
Also..I was going to crop this photo but someone wanted to be in the pic too! can you spot her?:-)
14 weeks!!
Pregnancy Highlights:
How far along? 14 weeks (2nd trimester! woohoo!)
Size of baby: Nectarine
Size of baby: Nectarine
Weight Gain: none..lost 10 lbs
Maternity Clothes: not yet
Gender: don't know yet..have no clue either!
Movement: none yet..still too early
Sleep: starting to get my energy back but fell asleep last night at 7 pm.ha
Symptoms: mild headaches..nauseous when hungry
What I miss: Sushi!!!
Cravings: Milk & potatoes!
Best moment this week: hearing our baby's heartbeat at the doctor and sharing our news with everyone!
What I am looking forward to: our next doctors appointment when we can find out what we are having!
What I am looking forward to: our next doctors appointment when we can find out what we are having!
No comments:
Post a Comment