Last weekend was H & M's wedding weekend!! It was a fun, crazy, hectic, emotional (so happy for them) weekend!!
the rehearsal..
the place they got married gave them a brick to stay there for forever!
the pretty bride (I made her ribbon bouquet-how'd I do?)
me and the bride
besties
cutest lil ring bearer
the bride and groom at the rehearsal dinner
me and B
besties again!
heidi and her bridesmaids
The next morning (wedding morning!!) we woke up and had a lovely breakfast and we all went and got hair and makeup done!
this is us pre-hair/makeup
H made our shirts!
the front of my hair
the back of my hair (I loved it)
the pretty bride!
the back of her hair!!
all of the girls with hair and make up done!
the backs!!
wedding time!!!
this guestbook was so cute! everyone put a thumb print (leaf) on the tree to sign.
the pretty reception area
the cake!!
if you know H & M..this is PERFECT!! batman & batgirl!
the grooms cake! GA TECH! The groom went to school here.
the brides pretty flowers!! lillies are her favorite!
dosen't she look beautiful?!
me with the bride
the three of us ladybugs! LOVE US!!
me and B
the bride and groom saw each other before the ceremony and we all snuck a peak at his reaction through the window (thats why it looks fuzzy..taking a pic through a curtain-ha)
he cried...she cried..I cried..we all cried (such a sweet moment)
getting married!!
the kiss!
MR & MRS M!!!
my hubby was also in the wedding (our first wedding together)
first dance
haha so sweet
not so sweet haha
our college friends!
we decorated their car!
the MR & MRS...off to their honeymoon!!
It was a wonderful WEEKEND!!! I loved spending time with everyone and H looked amazing! It really is sooo special to be apart of someones BIG day! I LOVE WEDDINGS!!
xoxo

















































No comments:
Post a Comment