Delicious

fam

fam
 Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
 Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Thursday, October 23, 2014

surprise shower

While I was in GA throwing H's baby shower I asked all the girls if they wanted to get together for dinner after the shower so we could visit! when you are the host of the shower you aren't able to really visit too much with people and this was my last weekend that I was able to travel so late into my pregnancy. so no BYOP this year..sad! well this was the plan..and my friends totally and completely surprised me! A few friends offered to throw me a baby shower for this baby but Ry and I decided to decline. We have most of the stuff needed for a baby and we had originally registered for gender neutral stuff in case we were to have another baby that was a boy. The only things we really need are diapers and baby boy clothes! (and nursery furniture) 
Well my friends threw me a SURPRISE little shower! I had no idea! Everyone was sooo helpful at H's shower..they helped me clean everything up and right when we were about to leave for dinner..they all walked back in with tons of presents for me! I was totally shocked! It was such a sweet surprise! We got lots of diapers and cute, cute, cute baby boy clothes! so exciting! I really do have the bestest friends in the whole world! 








even r got a "big sister" gift! (a purse..imagine that haha)



 Then after we all went to dinner like we had planned! such a wonderful fun evening with these ladies! so thankful for all of them!
me and J with our VIRGIN daqaris! yum

all my girls! 
xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment