Delicious

fam

fam
 Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
 Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Wednesday, October 22, 2014

mommy to Bee

I threw my bestie her baby shower a couple weekends ago and had so much fun doing it! I picked out a bumble bee theme! She threw me a ladybug shower when I was pregnant with R and I thought the bumble bee theme was perfect for them because they are having a boy! (and they are GA Tech fans) 
Everything turned out just like I imagined! H was so surprised and had a lot of fun and she got a lot of awesome gifts too! I threw it in GA and was able to see lots of my girlfriends! It was so great to see and visit with everyone! E & K were a huge help to me also! K came over to help me prep the food the day before and E helped me set up everything! K also brought us lunch and helped us finish decorating! Also thank you to pops and sasa for taking care of bug while I planned and threw this! She had a fun day with them!


diaper wreath for the front door



diaper raffle..I put these in with the invitations for everyone to bring a pack of diapers in order to win a prize!

favors


I collected baby pictures of H & M from their moms to display! they were such cute babies! I can't wait to see what D looks like!
I also made this scrapbook/guestbook for people to leave wishes for their baby! and predictions!




if you know M, he is a HUGE batman fan..so I had to get them some baby batman onsies!








my cake pops! I'm getting to be a pro at making these!

brownie push ups
diaper cake I made 

the cups..got these at the $1 store and just took the nipples out and added the straws and ribbon


drinks







we played a few fun games
first game I gave everyone a worksheet "who knows the mom to Bee" and it had features on it like (eyes, hair, nose, hobbies) and they had to guess what features H wants the baby to have! it was fun! 

the other game we played was super fun...I melted some chocolates in diapers and everyone had to guess what candy bar was in each diaper! It was hilarious to watch everyone sniffing diapers!





all the gifts! woohoo 












me and the mama to BEE (yes I am also one..haha)

the three preggos..all due in the same month! crazy!

ladybugs! B surprised H and it was awesome! and so great to see her and hug her!
the west ga girls! LOVE ALL OF THEM!

it was such a fun day! So happy I was able to shower H with lots of baby love!
we are ready for baby M!

sign on the door when leaving! hehe

No comments:

Post a Comment