Delicious

fam

fam
 Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
 Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Sunday, October 6, 2013

our fur babys third birthday

we celebrated shi's birthday in Sept. Since she is a rescue dog, we don't know when her actual birthday is so we just celebrate her birthday on the day we adopted her! Dogs like to celebrate too! We had a lot of fun with her!
She got to go to petsmart to pick out a new toy!


she loves shopping!!
 
I also decided to make her some biscuits! one year on Christmas I got a mix with a dog bone cookie cutter and I was excited to make them! I added peanut butter to them and shi loved them! Only thing..they give her bad gas:-(


are they ready mommy?!

daddy picked out some yummy wet food for her! she only gets wet food on special occasions so this was a treat!

and of course mommy had a little photoshoot! haha
don't judge me..

 


R had fun taking pics with the birthday dog!!

this was the day we adopted her!! 3 years ago!!
her first birthday with us!

last year..her second birthday with us!

this year..3 years with us!
 
Happy Birthday to our sweet shi baby!! She is the best doggie ever and has dealt really well with not being the only "child" anymore! She loves her little sister and protects her all the time!
We are loving our memories with our sweet shi..and hope she has many, many more birthday left in her!!
xoxo
 
ps.don't mind her face in these pictures..she really is happy to dress up and take pics for me..not really..but she is a great trooper..one of the many reasons I LOVE THIS DOG!!!!

1 comment: