Delicious

fam

fam
 Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
 Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Sunday, October 6, 2013

addicted to consignment

Since I am a stay at home mommy and we are a family on one income..I have been finding ways to get great deals! I've always been one for great deals but now I'm addicted! I have started couponing..(not like the crazy couponers on tv..but finding ways to save a buck or two on some stuff..it all adds up)
Our town had a HUGE consignment sale that R and I went to and I found some AWESOME stuff!!
consignment is the way to go when you have a baby!!
It's nice to get some new stuff now and then but for the most part because babies grow sooo fast and change sooo much it's best to not spend so much money!
I found all of R's fall clothes for cheap...nice name brand stuff too! and some fun toys!!
We had so much fun that first day that we brought daddy back so he could see. Most of it was picked over by then but daddy found some fun toys too! Ry also looked up prices on his phone to see how much the toys were in store now and see how much we saved..I think we got everything close to 75% off! It was so much fun..I get such a high with getting such a great deal!!

all our treasures!! for only $130!!!

daddy picked out this toy..it grows with her and becomes a desk as she gets older..she loves it and is currently using it to practice her sitting up! BIG GIRL!

another fun consignment toy mommy picked out!
 
can't wait to go to more consignment sales!
(or take some of our stuff to make some money!)

1 comment: