Britt and Carrigan came to visit and meet Ryleigh! We had such a great visit!!!
the baby besties meeting each other for the first time! I can't wait to see them grow up together!
Aunt Britt
"hey, who's in there?" haha
we did a little shopping together!!
carrigan breaking in ryleighs toys:-)
going for a stroll
Britt made us a DELICIOUS dinner and also froze some yummy crockpot meals to have for later! Such a sweet friend we have!
southwestern pasta..soooo yummy!!
carrigan!
Aunt Britt holding her neice!
we also went to the park on a fun picnic and walk together! We had a great visit and both babies love being outside! It was nice to get out and enjoy the beautiful weather!
LOVE THESE PICS OF THESE TWO!
me and my baby!
Britt bought the girls these matching outfits before I had Ryleigh! I just LOVE how cute they look together!!
haha!
my little cupcake!
I snapped this shot!! haha GOTCHA!!
me and my bff!!
us with our girls!!
taking a stroll with our girls! we ended our walk with some yummy froyo!
me and my girl!!
we had such a fun visit with them!! Britt and I kept saying "did you even think for a second that the day we met in the dorms that we would be getting together with our babys?" CRAZY!! I hope our girls are bff just like their mommies are!!
What an amazon visit!!!! We had sooooo much fun with y'all!!! Can't wait for next time!!
ReplyDeleteOmg, I LOVE all of these pictures! You and Britney have such BEAUTIFUL, AMAZING little girls! I feel EXTREMELY blessed to be BOTH of their aunts!
ReplyDelete