Delicious

fam

fam
 Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
 Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Sunday, May 12, 2013

another week with Ryleigh

this is a bad pic but daddy is burping her..not choking her..I love it cause her head looks sooo small with his big hands!

 
lazy day at home with pup and baby

so sleepy

daddy gets the best burps

my lil bug 

on one of our nightly walks! we look forward to this every evening. It gets mommy out of the house and R LOVES her stroller! Shi also loves getting walked too!

hat for daddy!

we went out on our first venture this week!! The grocery store! R slept the whole time! I guess she shopped till she dropped! This girl LOVES her car seat and being in the car!



cuddling with both my babies!

how cute is this face?!

crabby butt!


bed head

so little

wearing cupcake pjs for mommy on mothers day!! 
 
love our sweet girl!

2 comments:

  1. LOOOOVE all the pictures!!! I am obsessed with her little OHIO hat!! So adorable. I know her daddy is very proud! xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. So stinking cute!!! Love the Ohio hat!!!

    ReplyDelete