If you know me, you know that I am not one to procrastinate..except for packing..I have been so bad about it lately..I just hate packing..for a trip and especially for a move!
I have a wonderful helper though!
isn't she cute?!
last night our wonderful friends M & C came over to help me pack! How awesome are they!?
packing our stuff!
Such great friends we have! They came over with a game plan and Chinease food! They got me motivated and we got alot packed! Here is our progress:
I still have ALOT to pack but I have all weekend and more friends coming over to help! How blessed am I?! Thankful for each and every one of them!
I had a great visit with C & M! Ry was sad he missed them but they are already planning on coming to visit us sometime soon! Yay!
Here was my fortune:
moving?! hmmmm..
last day of work tomorrow! woohoo!
No comments:
Post a Comment