now that we have a 3 bedroom house..ry has finally gotten his "man cave" haha..a room for his comfy chair, his movies, video games and all his little kid toys! It's a 10 year olds dream! haha well I found this sign yesterday while out and about and it was perfect! (and on sale) so I bought it and surprised him with it! He loved it and hung it above the door!
today I woke up early, went to ry's work and had breakfast with him and then went exploring around town..just seeing whats around! I went grocery shopping and cooked a yummy dinner and dessert!
I made taco stuffed shells!
SOOO YUMMY! I found the recipe on pinterest on this BLOG
You can go there and follow their recipe! It was soooo easy and sooo yummy!
topped with cheese!
and for dessert..I made chocolate chip cookies with my STAND MIXER!! Finally got to use it! I LOVE LOVE LOVE it!! and the cookies turned out great!
cookies taste sooo much better when they are in the shapes of things! just sayin!
ry's best friend is coming to visit this week and that boy LOVES chocolate chip cookies..I may have to make him a batch when he comes!
Happy Sunday!
xoxo

No comments:
Post a Comment