How was your Thanksgiving?
We had a great one..small but great..gma and gpa came over and we made a FEAST! Gma taught me how to make a turkey..and stuffing..and gravy..and so on haha..it was actually alot of fun! I LOVE cooking for those that I love!
the table set up..
my pinecone turkeys I made (a pinterest craft)
me and gma cookin in the kitchen
MY FIRST TURKEY!!
me and my GREAT TEACHER! I feel very confident to cook a whole thanksgiving meal myself now!
Shi wanting some turkey..
and she got some! She was in heaven!
my wonderful grandparents
me and my pup
me and my gma and gpa
me and my hubby
WISHBONE!
I WON!!! ok so i forgot to make a wish because I was too worried about beating ry at something..haha i know..super lame!
A great thanksgiving!
We missed the rest of the family but we got to talk to everyone and shared pictures throughout the day!
Your Thanksgiving table is beautiful. I wish we had been there with you for the holiday. I'm so proud of you for making your first turkey dinner. You had the best teacher ever. I learned how to make a turkey from Grandma too. She's the best!
ReplyDeleteYOU are awesome!!!! I have NO idea how to make a turkey!!!!! What a GOOD wifey!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
ReplyDelete