Delicious

fam

fam
 Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
 Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Sunday, November 27, 2011

Christmastime is here

Thanksgiving break is over:-( I wish it was longer..but I had a good break..it consisted alot of:

~cooking and baking
~cleaning
~shopping
~scrapbooking
~board game playing
~crafting
~leftover eating
~holiday decorating
~staying in pjs all day
~date nites with the hubby
~addressing christmas cards
~and LOTS of cuddling with my puppy

It was much needed and I'm totally in the Chirstmas spirit! me and ry (and shi) decorated the apt for christmas yesterday! we have a fake tree now but when we get a house we will hopefully get a REAL tree..I've never had a real tree-ry has and says its awesome! for now..we have a fake cute tree with a pine tree candle burning..haha..kinda cheating! we did some different stuff this year..I am a huge fan of trees with just colored balls on them..but Ry likes them with different kinds of ornaments on them...this year we did the different ornaments and I agree-its very personable..I grew up with random ornament trees but have really preferred the colored ball trees. So when we get a house-we will probably have 2 trees! haha
Here are some of my favorite ornaments on the tree this year:
a wedding present from toby:-) 
us on our wedding day 
a replica of our cruise ship from our honeymoon 
Shi made this last year for her daddy:-) 
this is a new one I picked out! penguin friends roasting marshmellows! 
this is a new one that ry picked out..the 1955 batmobile-it plays the batman theme song too! haha 
ohio state for him 
cupcake for me! 

I love our tree! You can totally see both of our personalities in it too!

and this is my newest Pinterest creation! it was alot of fun to make..except I suck at making bows..I need to get the bow making machine!

Happy almost December!!

2 comments:

  1. I love your new wreath. You did a good job. The bow is nice. The tree looks good. Guess which ornament Toby likes best!?

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOVE LOVE LOVE your decorations!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete