SHILOH WAS!!
today was her first day alone in the apt..and she did so good! no accidents, nothing chewed! It was so so hard to leave her this morning! She looked so sad! But I came home on my lunch and she was excited to see me! and then I had to leave her again and it made me even more sad..o well.it will get easier right? She's a lucky dog tomorrow because Ry has off work tom and wed so she gets to hang with her daddy all day! She's such a good girl!
She did a funny/cute thing last nite though..I bought her a dog bed..and put it in our room so that she could sleep on that instead of OUR bed..well i said it was bedtime..and she jumped on our bed..i told her no..and pointed to her bed..she jumped down (sadly) and got in her bed..i walked out into the kitchen and when I came back..she was back on our bed..I said..no..and she jumped down back into her own bed..then I went to brush my teeth in the bathroom...and when I came back..Shiloh was once again on our bed..I said no..and she jumped back into her bed..i gave her a kiss and said goodnite..turned out the lights and got under the covers..once I was comfy I felt her jump back on our bed..uhhhhhhh..so i went to move her and tell her no again and you know what she did? she did a sorry little whine/cry/moan noise...so you know what I did?....I gave in..hahaha that noise was so helpless..she just wanted to cuddle..poor thing..I think once she gets used to us and it here maybe I can wheen her off our bed..but not now..o well..me and Ry need to hurry up and get a king size bed..theres not enough room!
when I got off work tonight I was gonna take Shiloh on a walk..but of course..it was storming..o well..Ry made a yummy steak dinner and we went and sat on our back porch after dinner..and this is what we saw..
a double rainbow! it was so pretty! and it went from end to end..i just couldn't get a full pic of it from our porch!
You're a sucker!!! HAHA! Sounds like Dalebert and our bed! Shiloh is so cute and I love her already. Dale and Scout want to be her friend!!!!
ReplyDelete