Delicious

fam

fam
 Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
 Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Sunday, August 29, 2010

no need for a campfire

guess what me and ry made for dessert tonite?!
S'Mores!!!!!!
and no campfire was needed..just a pizza maker!
almost toasted!!

DONE!
they were soooo yummy!

puts me more and more in the mood for my FAVORITE season!! FALL!!! The weather is already getting cooler..i can feel the breeze when I walk outside..I can smell the fall scents and hear the sinatra music as I walk in stores..and best of all..the candy is already out for halloween!!
I can't wait for:
-cooler weather
-pretty leaves
-camping
-BYOP
-corn maze
-halloween (what should i be?)
-caramel apples
-watching my you've got mail movie
-windbreakers
-fall clothes-wearing brown again!
-yummy fall scented candles
-THANKSGIVING!!

I LOVE FALL!!!!!

1 comment:

  1. YUM!!!!! That looks so, so good!!! What a fun thing to do with your boy at home!!! I am super excited about FALL too!!!!! I think you should be Lucy and Ricky for halloween! Ha! Anderson would make a good Ricky "Lucy, you have some 'splaining to do!!!"

    ReplyDelete