dating, married, engaged!
Brittney & Brett came home to GA for a visit and we were all able to get together for a triple date to the melting pot! Britt and Brett got to meet Heidi's man Matt, and we all got to catch up with each other and exchange birthday presents (yea its been that long)! This was the first time that all three of us and our boys were in the same place! It was so fun..and the boys got along great! Besties with their boys!:-)FUN!
I took Mandi to Sips & Strokes for her birthday! We had alot of fun! I got her birthday cupcakes and packed a little picnic to eat while we paint! Our paintings turned out great and my favorite part was the spackling!
and then I went on VACATION!!! First stop-CHICAGO to see the family!!
I geocached with brother...
I ate yummy food!
spent time with mommy
spent time with daddy
played with my puppies
was in my cousin's wedding
went to the fair with my family
saw my best friend linnea ( i got to see her condo, meet her man & puppy and see her school)
and got my wedding dress!!
and then off to VEGAS to see Britney and Brett!!
I played the slots
walked the strip
won SOME money:-)
marveled at the Bellagio (my favorite)
ate yummy food!
saw the water show
went to Caesars Palace
went to Paris!
went to Planet Hollywood
drank yummy drinks!
met Hugh Hefner
and Britney Spears
and Frank Sinatra
tried out for American Idol
saw the Lions at MGM
rode the NEW YORK NEW YORK roller coaster
ate alot of seafood
went to the playboy club
took a pic at the FAMOUS sign
and ate alot of cupcakes!
WHEW! WHAT A GREAT VACATION!!!!! Im really sad it's over! I can't wait to go back to Chicago and Vegas!!!
back to Georgia..
went to the Braves game with RY
made a mermaid cake for Alicia
celebrated Alicia's 25th Birthday at Loca Luna
saw the movie Eat, Pray Love with jessica (good movie, LONG but good)
got SOAKED after the movie and saw a rainbow!
Booked our wedding at Cedar Plantation for 9-10-11!!!
woo hoo!! I have been a busy girl but this pretty much sums it up!! life is only about to get crazier too!!




Andrea,
ReplyDeleteAmazing pics, amazing friends, amazing life! I'm so glad to see you so happy and having fun. See you in Oct. for the wedding convention and cupcake crawl!
Mom
I love all your pictures!! The one of all 6 of us is so, so cute!!!!! I am so glad you came here and had such a great time on your vaca!!!! xoxox Love you
ReplyDeleteyay for rainbows! :-P love you! xoxoxo
ReplyDelete