Delicious

fam

fam
 Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
 Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Tuesday, March 18, 2014

baby update

I am super behind on baby update so get ready for picture overload!!
 
with Aunt J
 
I put her on the stairs to see what she would do..and she went right up..no practicing nothing..we are in trouble now!

at the top!

who's that baby?!

opening our valentine package from pops and sasa! 




trying to get a pic of the top teeth..she has 3 now!

drinking from a straw for the first time!



a trip to target

and exhausted baby from a target shopping trip! haha

mac n cheese yum


opening her valentine package from Aunt H and uncle M


shopping at hob lob

cupcake hat! haha


cranky butt

haha eating a cookie

edamame
















first birthday present from the M's!!

so fun!!!






HELLO!!!

baby in a box

in uncle J's shoes!

eating puffs

mmm peaches

screw this bib!

playing sweetly and quietly



upgraded to pjs with non slip bottoms

matching mommy and baby head turbans




broccoli face

feeding the dog..ugh


new bib from aunt M!!





watching bubble guppies!

loves the controller

love her doggie




we had a picnic at the park with some new friends. I met his mommy at MOPS and they are exactly 5 days apart! we had a fun day!








my lunch date!

2 comments:

  1. A day in the life of R is so busy. Playing with toys, eating yummy foods,, watching TV, playing with Shiloh and new friends, and shopping with mommy. Lots of fun!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looooove them all. I couldn't pick a favorite if I tried! Soo glad she likes her present!!!!!

    ReplyDelete