and that's the end of our trip!!! a wonderful fun crazy 3 weeks!!! It's great to be home and we aren't planning on traveling again for a while! Thank you to everyone who came to visit and spent time with us!! I'm glad we were able to fit most people in our visit!
thank you so much to pops and sasa for the hospitality! We always have so much fun visiting them and they take such great care of us!
Thank you to mom and dad for having us over for a visit! So glad we were able to come!!
thank you to everyone for the sweet gifts for R! Making memories with her is so special and I'm so glad we are able to go "home" so often so she can see the people we love!
pit stop at starbucks
thank you for my wonderful little traveler!! She did amazing with being in her car seat for all those traveling hours! I think we did about 30 hours in the car total..not to mention the back in forth while in town!
thank you for my subi (car) for getting us everywhere we needed to be safetly!
Welcome to the world of driving for HOURS on end!!! HAHA!!! I feel your pain!
ReplyDelete