Delicious

fam

fam
 Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
 Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Saturday, August 24, 2013

moms visit

I'm sooo soo happy my mom was able to come and help with the move!! She was a HUGE help!! We unpacked a lot but also had a great visit!! miss her already!!


 
everyone has always said..I look like my mom..and me and my mom have never seen it..until we looked at his pic..now we see it! haha we have the same smile, nose and eyes! I wonder if r will look like us! 




toby came to help unpack too!


helping grandma on the computer!


we took a break from unpacking and went and found a new bakery to try their cupcakes!

we got a chocolate one and a lemon one! they were yum!


pup cousins!

um..excuse me..but that is NOT a dog bed!! geez!!


so glad my mom was able to come and spend time with us! we had a great time!
 
we love you mommy/grandma!!
xoxo

2 comments:

  1. Looks like a super fun trip!!! I'm glad she was there to help you get settled! And, bonus for Shi and she had a puppy friend to play with!!! Love the pictures of you three girls!

    ReplyDelete