Delicious

fam

fam
 Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
 Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Friday, January 1, 2010

A New Year...A New Blog!


It's a new year!! Happy 2010!!
2009 was a good year...I got a new job, the boyfriend graduated college (yay), my best friend from Chicago came to visit, one of my best friends from college got married, and I got to spend some more quality time with my family!

now its time for another year..i wonder whats in store..i know a few things..my family is moving back to chicago..*insert sad face* but I think it will be ok..I am moving in with my boyfriend once he finds a job so we can start the next chapter of our lives together..I'm excited to go visit my family cause I LOVE Chicago..just not enough to move back...
I decided to start this blog for a few reasons:
1. It's stress relieving to type out what I'm thinking, (I make lists for EVERYTHING)
2. I'm SUPER behind in my scrapbooking so its a good way to remember things this way.
3. So I can keep in touch with my family and friends..those in ga..and those not in ga..
so hopefully it works out!!
















No comments:

Post a Comment